skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Somehow Keats will survive without you
Audrey did it bloody well, yet I still wonder how
Mrs. Campbell
would have performed it. I am not a student of it, but theater has lost some grace if you ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sehar.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(13)
▼
September
(4)
Somehow Keats will survive without you
My Fair Lady - I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face/T...
Modest plainness sets off sprightly wit?
2 Cents from The Terminal :-)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment